Thank you for your interest in working at Anchorage Waldorf School!
Grade 2 Teacher
Anchorage Waldorf School is seeking a Business Manager to begin work in May 2016.
- Manage accounts and payroll in an accurate and timely manner
- Manage cash, investments, and risk without compromising operations
- Collaborate with Board of Trustees and Executive Director to develop annual budget
- Administer Tuition Assistance Program
- Maintain non profit status and manage all government filings
- Maintain manuals, handbooks, office supplies and other office resources
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal laws as well as internal school policies
- Administer contracts with vendors and professionals
- File reports, conduct research, attend meetings and events, and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Computer literate with strong Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Blackbaud skills (or equivalent systems experience)
- Strong organization, problem-solving, and written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Interest in the upholding the values and mission of Anchorage Waldorf School
This position is part time, salary DOE. Work may be combined with the part time Enrollment Director position, also open spring 2016, if the candidate has skills and experience in both areas. Background check and fingerprinting required for employment. To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and three references to email@example.com, attn: Kate Frankforter.
Are you orderly, organized, calm, skilled with both people and technology? Do you love children and their families? Can you be the “hearth” of human warmth and welcome at our school while also attending to details, communication, and data? You could be our next Administrative Assistant, starting May 2016.
The ideal candidate possesses the following qualifications:
- Ability to bring order to chaos and maintain calm in a busy and fast paced environment
- Strong, positive interpersonal skills (written, social, and verbal)
- Mastery of Microsoft Office, Mail Chimp, Google Drive, and social media; Blackbaud training would be a plus
- Comfortable using a variety of basic office machines
- Warm, caring, and disciplined with children
- Ability to prioritize and complete small tasks as well as ongoing, collaborative projects
- Flexible, reliable, forward-thinking
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to identify and improve administrative procedures
- Attention to detail when performing data entry and managing student records and contact databases for the school community
- Ability to handle confidential information discreetly and securely
- Committed to the Anchorage community and interested in gaining an understanding of the school’s vision, purpose, and core values as an independent Waldorf school
- First Aid and CPR certified
This position is approximately 35 hours/week, DOE. If you are interested, please send a cover letter, resume, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org, attn: Kate Frankforter. Background check and fingerprinting required for employment.
We are always interested in deepening our substitute teacher list. Please submit your cover letter, resume, 3 professional reference contacts, and a short biography to email@example.com, attn: Kate Frankforter. Background check and fingerprinting required for employment.