Thank you for your interest in working at Anchorage Waldorf School!
1. Collaborative leader
2. Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
3. Ability to clearly articulate Waldorf philosophy
4. Proven managerial or executive experience
5. Competent technology skills
6. Excellent communication skills
7. Ability to effectively delegate authority and responsibility
8. Effective decision maker and problem solver
9. Ability to maintain a sense of perspective and humor
10. Personal characteristics include being honest, kind, outgoing
Anchorage Waldorf School is seeking a Business Manager to begin work in May 2016.
- Manage accounts and payroll in an accurate and timely manner
- Manage cash, investments, and risk without compromising operations
- Collaborate with Board of Trustees and Executive Director to develop annual budget
- Administer Tuition Assistance Program
- Maintain non profit status and manage all government filings
- Maintain manuals, handbooks, office supplies and other office resources
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal laws as well as internal school policies
- Administer contracts with vendors and professionals
- File reports, conduct research, attend meetings and events, and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Computer literate with strong Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Blackbaud skills (or equivalent systems experience)
- Strong organization, problem-solving, and written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Interest in the upholding the values and mission of Anchorage Waldorf School
This position is part time, salary DOE. Background check and fingerprinting required for employment. To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always interested in deepening our substitute teacher list. Please submit your cover letter, resume, 3 professional reference contacts, and a short biography to email@example.com, attn: Diane Van Dommelen. Background check and fingerprinting required for employment.