Thank you for your interest in working at Anchorage Waldorf School!
Grade 2 Teacher
Anchorage Waldorf School is seeking a Business Manager to begin work in May 2016.
- Manage accounts and payroll in an accurate and timely manner
- Manage cash, investments, and risk without compromising operations
- Collaborate with Board of Trustees and Executive Director to develop annual budget
- Administer Tuition Assistance Program
- Maintain non profit status and manage all government filings
- Maintain manuals, handbooks, office supplies and other office resources
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal laws as well as internal school policies
- Administer contracts with vendors and professionals
- File reports, conduct research, attend meetings and events, and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Computer literate with strong Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Blackbaud skills (or equivalent systems experience)
- Strong organization, problem-solving, and written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Interest in the upholding the values and mission of Anchorage Waldorf School
This position is part time, salary DOE. Background check and fingerprinting required for employment. To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and three references to email@example.com, attn: Kate Frankforter.
We are always interested in deepening our substitute teacher list. Please submit your cover letter, resume, 3 professional reference contacts, and a short biography to firstname.lastname@example.org, attn: Kate Frankforter. Background check and fingerprinting required for employment.