The Parent handbook is a great place to learn more about our school. It answers many of the questions one might have around the day-to-day affairs of our school. We encourage parents every year to make themselves familiar with its content. We have provided a link so that you may access this online or download it for your convenient reference.
News and Events
- AWS Hosts Foundation Studies
- From Our Craft Table: Paper Lanterns
- Community Enrichment Classes & Events
- From Our Kitchen: Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes
- Annual Giving Goal Met!
- Second Autumn Parent+Child Session begins November 6
- AWS Adopts New Governance Model
- AWS Alumni : Myth Busters + Advice
- Myth Busting: How Reading is Taught in a Waldorf School
- Reflections on Anchorage Waldorf School’s Twenty Years: an Interview with School Founder Mary Lee Plumb-Mentjes
- Mary Schallert named 2013 BP Teacher of Excellence!