Annual Giving Campaign
Gifts from the heart in the form of time given towards fundraising events and in the form of monetary donations are essential to support the operating budget of the Anchorage Waldorf School. We have annual fund-raisers such as the Annual Fall Gala Auction and May Faire. However, tuition and fund-raisers alone are not enough to meet our needs. We strive to keep our tuition as moderate as we responsibly can and tuition income alone does not meet cover our operational expenses.
To this end, we have an Annual Giving campaign that is a key part of our yearly fundraising strategy. Each year, we are grateful to parents, relatives, and friends of the School to make a contribution. As we are a nonprofit 501(c) (3) corporation, donations are tax deductible. Please consider giving a gift today to support Anchorage Waldorf School and our 2013-2014 Annual Giving before June 30, 2014!
Other Ways to Help
Below are a few simple ways you can help meet our fundraising goals. These monies help provide the best Waldorf education in Alaska.
- Provide 1-3 donations for our Annual Auction.
- Provide your Safeway/Carrs card number so we can participate with E-Scripts -1 to 4% of your spending will go to the school. Follow the line sign up.
- Calendar sales – sell a minimum of 5 Chicago Waldorf Calendars to family and friends.
- Collect “Box Tops for Education” and bring them to the office. Items with Box Tops include: Cheerios, Chex, Cascadian Farm Cereals, Yoplait yogurts, misc. Pillsbury and Betty Crocker items, Ziploc, items, Kleenex, Scott, and Cottenelle paper products. Visit the Box Tops site for more information about clipping box tops.
- Invite friends and neighbors to our Fall Gala and May Faire.
- Invite friends and neighbors to take a school tour.
- Promote our school by helping build enrollment.
- Target credit card members can elect Anchorage Waldorf as their supporting school and we get an annual percentage.
- Use One Cause toolbar when shopping online – add Anchorage Waldorf as your supporting school.
- Support our School Store for your gift purchases and make sure your family and friends know about it as well.