Annual Giving Campaign
Gifts from the heart in the form of time given towards fundraising events and monetary donations are essential to support the operating budget of the Anchorage Waldorf School. We have annual fund-raisers such as the Annual Gala and Auction and May Faire. Tuition and fund-raisers alone, however, are not enough to meet our needs. We strive to keep our tuition as moderate as we responsibly can and tuition income alone does not cover our operational expenses.
To this end, we have an Annual Giving campaign that is a key part of our yearly fundraising strategy. Each year, we are grateful to parents, relatives, and friends of the school who make a contribution. As we are a nonprofit 501(c) (3) corporation, donations are tax deductible. Please consider giving a gift today to support Anchorage Waldorf School and our 2015-2016 Annual Giving campaign.
Other Ways to Help at AWS
Below are a few simple ways you can help meet our fundraising goals.
- Promote our school by helping build enrollment. Tell your friends how your children are thriving at our school.
- Donate an item or service, or provide sponsorship for our Annual Auction and Gala. Buy your tickets early and invite friends and neighbors to attend this wonderful event that happens every November.
- Volunteer at the school! Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Support our Enchanted Garden school store for your gift purchases and make sure your family and friends know about it as well.
Monetary Donation Opportunities
- Donate to AWS every time you make a purchase on Amazon. Sign in at smile.amazon.com instead of amazon.com, designate Anchorage Waldorf Education Association as your beneficiary, and start shopping!
- Choose Anchorage Waldorf School through the Community Rewards program at Fred Meyer. Sign up at www.fredmeyer.com.
- Target credit card members can elect Anchorage Waldorf School as their supporting school and we get an annual percentage.
- Collect Box Tops for Education from your favorite packaged foods and bring them to the front desk. Visit the Box Tops site for more information about clipping box tops.